Saturday, August 20, 2011

Twitter Prizes! (Day 18 of 30)

I've been really into twitter parties recently, so I've kept a log of what I've won. Figured I'd share it with my readers. Twitter parties are such a wonderful way to try exciting new products you may not have the opportunity (or even interest) to try in the first place. I've been introduced to so many new things that I would definitely purchase in the future!

One Coconut Water (3 cases)
Organic Valley for a year ($520 value)
Dozen smoothies from HAPPYFAMILY
Almond Butter Prize Package
$25 Macy’s Gift Card
$25 Target Gift Card
Basket #1 from Creativity4Kids
Barney Butter–12 small packets (through Facebook)
$10 Starbucks Gift Card
Two Madame Alexander Dolls
Beach Safety Kit from VCA
Peace Love Mom shirt
Starbucks giftcard
Organic dog ear wipes
1 lb of jellybeans
Playskool heroes prize package
12 pints of Ben & Jerry’s
Green chat prize
Fine Cooking prize – Grilling magazine
Disney Princess castle and Ariel doll
Best Pals grand prize
Udderly smooth basket
Kim & Scott’s Pretzel coupon
$85 shopping spree to All Locally Made
2011-2012 Planner in Chocolate
Pair of Squeaker Shoes
Imagine Toys product for review
Prize #5 from The Tender Filet
HAPPYBABY shirt and water bottle
Cheese Club Kit – Bertolli® Tasting Certificate, Bottle Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Monthly shipment of artisanal cheeses for three months
50 business cards
Case of Beanitos
Thermos Lunch Kit
SparkParks Playground Prize pack
Melissa & Doug Farm train set & freight train
Leapfrog Let’s Go To School DVD
Weleda Mother/Baby Kit
$100 from Simply OJ
One month supply of Best Oats 

A lot of my friends have asked about Twitter Parties since I began participating in them. Here's a brief overview of what they are all about.  But basically, if you want to figure twitter out, you just need to register and start tweeting! It's definitely a trial/error process to figure out how it all works.

Next step for me: find a way to host my own twitter party!  

1 comment:

Huppie Mama said...

Since this list was made, I have also won:
Ciao Bella cookbook
Singamajig duets
Crayola Crayon Town Airport
Quaker Chewy sample
MegaBloks family pack

I also have a few products to review:
Teething necklaces
Next Guidecraft shipment
Guidecraft shelves
Tommee Tippee cups/bottle

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila