I sampled 4 of the 5 flavors: Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cranberry Crunch Lite, and Fruit & Nut. My favorite was the Almond Butter, but all of the flavors were delicious. They tasted like yummy, chewy cookies. These are great for on-the-go breakfasts as a source of energy and protein or snacks for road trips (or, of course, before/after a good work-out).
Health & Nutrition Facts for each bar:
- Between 199 and 309 calories
- Between 10 grams and 18 grams of protein
- Made of organic nuts and honey
- Free of preservatives, soy, refined sugar, and gluten
- Contains other essential nutrients, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Phosphorus, Niacin, and Copper
- Good source of fiber to aid in digestion
- High in Omega-3s
BUY IT! Perfect Foods Bars can be purchased through their website or any of these retailers. A box of 8 bars is just $19.50 - $21.50, depending upon the flavor.
You can 'like' Perfect Foods Bar on Facebook or 'follow' on Twitter to keep up with the latest news and information.
* I received the aforementioned product for free to review. The opinions expressed are honest and provided without monetary compensation.