Salted Almond Butter Chocolate Hearts
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 T honey
- 24 Hershey's Kisses
- 2 T heavy cream
- sprinkle of coarse salt
1. Combine almond butter, powdered sugar, and honey (it helped to soften the almond butter in the microwave about 30 seconds).
2. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and press each portion into a heart-shaped silicone muffin pan.
3. Melt chocolate and heavy cream.
4. Pour chocolate mixture over almond butter mixture. Tap on the counter to even out.
5. Sprinkle with coarse salt. Place in the freezer about 1 hour.
Makes 6 hearts.