Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HP e-All-In-One Printer Review

by Carrie Wells, Ed.D.
As a member of MomSelect, I was chosen to review the new HP DJ3052A e-All-In-One Printer available at Walmart for just $69.
This printer-scanner-copier features technology that allows you to print directly from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop from virtually anywhere! This is great for printing:
  • Photographs
  • Coupons
  • Recipes
  • Maps
  • Important documents
  • Airline tickets
  • Teaching materials (hand-outs, craft ideas, etc.)
Check out the following video which demonstrates just how easy it is to use the HP e-All-In-One Printer to make document special times with your family. Here's how my daughter and I baked bread by printing coupons to buy ingredients, printed photos of the bread-making process, and assembled a book of our cooking project. So much fun!



* I received the aforementioned product for free to review. The opinions expressed are honest and provided without monetary compensation.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awesome review! After reading your review, its really inspired me to consider to buy this HP printer. Do you think it will be perfect for my company/office for Managed Print Services purposes? I need your recommend! thanks :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila