~ Spouted pouches of single pureed fruits and veggies for babies and toddlers
* Spouted pouches of fruit/veggie combinations for babies and toddlers
~ Fiddlesticks - crunchy fruit/veggie & grain snack sticks for toddlers
* Fingerfuls - bite-sized dried fruit and grain crunchies for toddlers (and for hungry mommies who also like fruit and cereal)
Our sampler pack included several spouted pouches and a box of carrot Fiddlesticks. The spouted pouches were in delicious flavor combinations, such as Baby Spinach, Peas & Pear and Sweet Potato, Corn, & Apples. These are really great to grab and throw in a diaper bag when you're on the go. We even experimented with a few of the flavors, mixing them with cooked brown rice and pasta now that Lydia is 9 months old. She loved them!
The ingredients in Plum Organics products are so simple: organic fruits, organic veggies, and lemon juice (as a preservative). It's as if you cooked fresh produce at home, made purees, and packaged the purees in convenient pouches.
EcoMom also carries another great line of food that can go from the high chair to the lunch box: Revolution Foods. I did not receive a sample to review, so when I spotted the Berry Mash at a local store, I had to try it. From firsthand experience, I can tell you that these are quite delicious as well!
BUY IT! You can purchase Plum Organics food for toddlers and babies at EcoMom, along with other great organic clothing, bath & body products, toys, and so much more! Use discount code SBBL187 to receive 15% off your first order.
For even better savings, including a 15% discount + free shipping with every order, check out the EcoPass for just $99 annually.
WIN IT! Would you like to win a sampler of Plum Organics and Revolution Foods (RV $20)? Mandatory entry: Visit EcoMom, and tell me which food items sound the tastiest for your little one - choose either a Plum Organics or Revolution Foods product!
For additional entries - leave one comment per entry:
1. 'Like' EcoMom on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Huppie Mama on Facebook.3. Follow EcoMom on Twitter.
4. Follow Huppie Mama on Twitter.
5. Become a public follower of Huppie Mama.
6. 'Like' Abi's Place (the non-profit where I work) on Facebook.
(*If you are already a follower of my blog, twitter, or Facebook, leave a comment telling me that - one for each)
Be sure to include your email address with each entry so that I know how to find you. This giveaway ends on 6/13 at 11:59 pm. If you are the winner, you will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. Good luck!
* I received the aforementioned products for free to review. The opinions expressed are honest and provided without monetary compensation.