Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quick Pics

I went to take my awful glucose test the other day (even though I fought to not have to take it), and I asked if I could do a two-minute ultrasound as a gift to Richard while he was out of town. Not only did I get an ultrasound, but I got some 3D images...AND, baby was super-cooperative. Here's a picture of Lydia's 3D image on the left at 27 weeks and 5 days, baby boy's 3D image on the right at 25 weeks 6 days. I think baby boy looks somewhat more like me than Lydia does, but we'll see when he's born who he looks more like! Oh, and at 25 weeks 6 days, I had officially gained 11 lbs. Doing well :-)



3 comments:

Krystal said...

Awww!! Carrie!!! simply adorable - regardless of who he looks like, I know he will be loved and spoiled rotten with affection... :-)

Huppie Mama said...

Aww, thanks! Yeah, I tend to "spoil" a bit with love, but I think that's okay ;-)

Migdalia - @MsLatina said...

What beautiful pics! They didn't have this when I had my boys and I love how you're able to see the baby so clearly.

And I agree with Krystal they are adorable!!!

Btw, thanks for signing up for the Twitter Party, I'm an animal lover too :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila