Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring is here!

Unfortunately, this was a very short-lived winter in Florida. I love the cooler weather - 50s every day would be lovely. I was just thinking about how I bought Lydia lots of cute sweaters/hoodies back in November thinking it would be colder, and she never even got a chance to wear them. I guess I should be thankful as so many other states experienced blizzards recently...while this past weekend we got to go to the beach. Lydia showed off her new bathing suit from Grandma Barbara. It's so cute!








Have I mentioned how much Lydia loves playgrounds recently?? This beach had a playground, and she had a blast going down the slides and on the swing. With the warm(er) weather coming and baby #2 on the way, I think it's time for us to invest swing sets for kids for our backyard. I would want to get something durable that can grow with our family, but is still appropriate for little ones, and obviously reasonably-priced. In Florida, I feel like it's hard to get a wooden set because there is so much moisture in the air and metal gets so hot in the sun, so I would probably lean toward plastic. I'd also love to purchase an outdoor playhouse. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila