- They are made of 100% printed cotton flannel and 100% organic cotton sherpa
- They are machine washable, tumble dry
- They come in really cute prints, from traditional baby animals to rockin' skull/crossbones
- They are extremely soft - perfect for little babies' bottoms, faces, or anything else that needs to get wiped
- They measure about 6" x 6"
- Imagine the money you could save using cloth wipes (which can be washed and used so many times over) instead of disposable wipes.
Bee sew sew also has some other great items, like cloth diaper inserts and handmade quilts.
Here's a great offer! If you are interested in purchasing any items from bee sew sew, enter "huppiemama" in the comments section during checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase (good until May 26th, 2010).
There's only one way to enter this giveaway:
Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect AND visit the bee sew sew Etsy Shop and tell me what wipe design you like the most!
Be sure to include your email address with each entry so that I know how to find you. This giveaway ends on May 7th, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. If you are the winner, you will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. Good luck!
**Congratulations to Tabathia! Thank you to all who participated.